College of Engineering Muttathara has an excellent infrastructure,
well-equipped laboratories and workshops, RFID enabled central library,
play ground , hygienic canteen and approved hostels for Boys and Girls.
In our efforts towards academic excellence and growth, we have initiated action to bridge
the gap between the institution and industry. We use information technology and internet and other
aids in our teaching methods.
We conduct series tests &
assignments at knowledge level,Seminars at comprehension level and design projects,
design projects, computer programming at analytical level.
- Government fee
- Dedicated, Dynamic, Qualified and Experienced faculty
- High Speed internet connectivity, Wi-Fi enabled campus
- Availability of smart class rooms & Well Furnished Labs
- RFID enabled Library with e-learning resources
- Professional membership with CSI
- Transportation Facility Available
- Student Friendly Campus
- Support for student’s extracurricular Activities
- Enrolment based on common entrance exam
- Remedial Classes for weaker students
- Workshops for providing Content beyond Syllabus to young engineers
- Well established attendance monitoring system
- Located near district capital and is accessible day and night due to road proximity
- Proactive NSS unit for the empowerment of students in addressing social challenges
- Active participation of Parents Teachers Association
- industry Interaction cell
- Hostel Facility available for boys and girls
- College of Engineering Muttathara has signed MoUs with companies like Jay's Academy,InterCAD Systems Pvt LTD,Trivandrum,
Makonics Infinity Solutions PVT Ltd,Kerala State Electronic Development Corporation Ltd,
Ottotraction,Accredited energy auditor,bureau of energy efficiency,Govt of India,
Kerala State IT Infrastructure Ltd.
- Our college is one among the Kerala Psc Online exam centres
- Skill and Knowledge Development Centre(SKDC) is a new venture started by our college.
SKDC offers training and consultancy services to corporate and organizations.
- Dept. of EEE association ‘VIDYUTH’ published newsletter.
- Placement cell conducted recruitment drive in our college,delegates were Protection & Automation Engineers,Heather & #Include
- Devika Rajendran awarded as Best College Ambassador by ASME(AMERICAN SOCIETY OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERS)of GECBH
- Sreedevi S R(CE) won Bronze medal in 5th APJAKTU inter-zone 4*400 hurdles championship
- "Be-Green"done by S8CSE students got first prize for project expo at Cape Technical Fest
- Mr. Renjith S from S8 CE secured scholarship from NACTET worth Rs 25000/-. NACTET is an autonomous body registered by Govt of Kerala and recognised by Govt of India.
- A startup company Vidnest Media Pvt Ltd was started by EC Department Final Year student Mr. ALAN V S
- The handball Women Team secured 2nd and Men team secured 3rd position in KTU A Zone Intercollegiate tournament
- Started the IEDC (Innovation & Entrepreneurship Development centre) cell in the college.
- Started the IEEE student branch in the college.
- Kho-Kho girls team won Runnerup Trophy in KTU A Zone Intercollegiate tournament
- Laasya Techno Fest conducted
- Laboratory Block inaugurated
- Central Library of our college had successfully added users to National Digital Library of India(NDLI)
- Fahad S Dillep of ME Department is the Founder & CEO Of Nenzo Company