Grievance & Redressal Cell

Grievance Redressal Cell attempts to address genuine problems and complaints of students. Any student with a genuine grievance may approach the Grievance Redressal Cell to submit his/her grievance in writing or send through e-mail to


Mrs.Bindhu.J.S(HOD,Asst.Professor,Computer Science and Engineering Department)
Mr.Santhosh B S(Asst. Professor, Electronics and Communication Department)

Students may also express their grievances online by filling out the form below:- Online Complaint Form Click here